Based on 2 people sharing a room, prices are as follows:
|Weekend rate||Weekday standard rate||Weekday off-peak rate (dates specified below)|
|The Sea Captain's Room||£95.00||£85.00||£80.00|
|The Moors Room||£90.00||£80.00||£70.00|
|The Duck Room||£90.00||£80.00||£70.00|
Weekends are defined as Friday and Saturday nights, plus the Sunday nights when it is a bank holiday weekend. The weekend rate also applies to all days from Friday 20th December to the end of the year. These are dates when a full English breakfast is available on the following morning. A light continental breakfast is offered on other days.
Weekday standard rates apply to Sunday nights to Thursday nights during the months from June to October inclusive EXCEPT Sunday nights when thay precede a Bank Holiday (i.e. Sunday 21st April, Sunday 5th May, Sunday 26th May and Sunday August 25th) and EXCEPT all days from Friday 20th December to the end of the year.
The minimum stay during weekends is 2 nights (unless there is late availability - usually 6 days or less - beforehand) for the months from June to October inclusive, AND the weekends starting Friday 19th April, Friday 3rd May, Friday 24th May, Friday 20th December and the 2 days prior to 1st January 2019. There is NO minimum length of stay during weekdays (Sundays to Thursdays) OR weekends up until Friday 24th May OR from 1st November until 20th December
A stay of 3 nights or more attracts a 10% discount per night.
Single occupancy will be charged at £10 less than the standard rate.
PARKING - dedicated spaces are free where available; otherwise free parking permits will be issued.
Children under 5, sharing The Sea Captain's Room with their parents, will not be charged.
If a z-bed for a child, between the ages of 5 and 15 years, is requested for The Sea Captain's Room there will be an additional charge of £30 per night.
Unfortunately we cannot take pets.
Payments by credit of debit card may be made via this website, or by ringing us. (Please contact us direct for other payment options.) A deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking and the balance should be paid 14 days or less before arrival.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Bookings and Payment
- A deposit of £50.00 shall be made at the time of booking.
- The balance must be paid 14 days before arrival.
- The whole amount must be paid if the booking is made within 14 days before arrival.
- Payments may be made by card, bank transfer or cash. Unfortunately we can’t accept cheques or American Express.
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the start of the booked dates the whole fee will be forfeit.
- If the booking is cancelled over 7 days before the due arrival date then the deposit only will be forfeit.
- If the room or rooms concerned are subsequently booked, any difference will be refunded (less a £20.00 administration fee).
- If we have to cancel the booking through unforeseen circumstances all money paid will, of course, be refunded, and every effort will be made to secure alternative accommodation.
- We may terminate the booking without refund in the circumstances of anti-social behaviour.
- It is the responsibility of our guests to keep all rooms used by them free from damage. Accidents do happen, however, and we would not normally charge for minor damages. However, we do reserve the right to charge if we decide it is appropriate.
- Costs for repairs, special cleaning or lost keys will be charged against your card, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- We are not responsible for any damage, theft or other loss belonging to the guest, unless (economic) damage is caused by negligence on our part.
- Guests are advised to take out insurance against any loss incurred while on holiday.
- Cars are parked solely at the owner’s risk.
- Guests must not cause a nuisance or inconvenience to others by unacceptable noise or by other disturbance.
- Children are welcome provided that they are supervised and well-behaved. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure their safety and that there is no cause for other guest’s disturbance.
- No pets are permitted to stay at Stewart House.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere within the house, though guests may smoke in the garden in the front – an ashtray can be provided.
Arrival & Departure
- Arrival must be after 2 p.m. – unfortunately we cannot accept any guests before then. If you are likely to arrive 2 hours or more later please let us know, so that we can arrange to be here. The room(s) should be vacated by 10:30 on the day of departure.
- Your details will not be passed on to any 3rd party.
Please note that all information given on our website etc. is in good faith – if there is any discrepancy it is not through any intention to mislead.
Please let us know well in advance if you or others in your party have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
The bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors, accessible only by stairs, which, though not steep, may be unsuitable for people with limited mobility.